The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

The Night Circus Review of the staff book club summer reading by Angie Draheim.

If you want to be completely whisked away to another time and place, follow The Night Circus. Don't worry. There are no scary clowns. Think of a mystifying Cirque du Soleil show but better. The vivid and beautiful imagery had me captivated from page one. I felt like one of the rêveurs completely obsessed and entranced by the whimsical, intriguing Victorian circus and its interesting cast of characters and was sad when the book ended. I was actually grateful that it took me so long to get through it (not because it was at all a slow read but because my toddler keeps me busy during my spare time) as it kept the magic alive in my mind that much longer.

The Night Circus is available at the SMCM Library in print and via library Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment